Lola’s Africa Trip
A couple of weeks ago, when Madonna & family arrived in London & photos from the airport were missing a certain young lady. Many people were wondering why.
As I posted back then, Lola was not with her family in London because she had gone on a trip with friends… Well here I have some photos from that trip & a little bit of information too.
Lola actually went to Kenya for a few weeks with a charitable organisation called “Me to We”. The organisation takes groups of volunteers to help build a school alongside local community members, help the community by fetching water with local women, visit a local Maasai boma and Kipsigis homestead & embark on sunrise and sunset safaris.
Below are some photos from Lola’s trip.
(Above): A group shot of the team following a visit to Emori Joi and playing games with the children.
(Above): On the water walk.
(Above): Group shot after the water walk.
(Above): The end of a long hike.
(Above): Group shot after learning how to make congas and runguus.
(Above): Another group shot after learning how to make congas and runguus.
(Above): A birthday celebration.
(Above): A group shot at Emorio Joi.
15 Notes/ Hide
- robstenforev09 likes this
- diveintotheunexpected likes this
- power-2-the-peaceful likes this
- are-you-satisified likes this
- mdnasbaseballgleek likes this
- lourdesstyle reblogged this from lolaleonfan
- unicornrainbows likes this
- unicornrainbows reblogged this from lolaleonfan and added:
- mandlolalove reblogged this from lolaleonfan
- fran68 reblogged this from lolaleonfan and added:
- fran68 likes this
- hardcandylola said: Good girl lola! Lolaleononline thanks !!
- hardcandylola reblogged this from lolaleonfan
- hardcandylola likes this
- icouldhavedancedallnightsweetie reblogged this from lolaleonfan
- lolaleonfan posted this